We work with a network of dedicated food pantries that are ready to help with open arms if you, or someone you know, is in need.

Click on the button below to find out which pantries are closest to you. 

Local Food Pantry Referrals

Cal Fresh (Food Stamp) Help

If you would like more information about or need to apply for Cal Fresh (formerly Food Stamps), you will need to contact the Human Services Agency (HSA) in the County in which you live.

For help in San Joaquin County

Call – (209) 468-1000

Visit San Joaquin HSA Website

For help in Stanislaus County

Call – (209) 558-2777

Visit Stanislaus HSA Website

Not a resident of either county? Click the button below to get help.